Images from recent archaeological work carried out by the EMGR in conjunction with
the Welsh Mines Preservation Trust at Bronfloyd Lead Mine Penrhyncoch, Ceredigion.
These pictures show the base of wooden jigging frames, buddle circles and the 40ft
diameter wheelpit on the dressing floors (photographs taken circa 1890's, 2009 and
then in 2010 following consolidation and rebuilding.)
This work was funded by CADW and the Spirit of the Miners/PLWM initiatives of Ceredigion